RadQual’s Spot Markers are reference sources manufactured by gravimetric transfer of a Co-57/epoxy mixture and checked by ion chamber for content. There are two designs available. The traditional Lucite marker with a total diameter of 1.0 inches (2.54 cm), an active area of 0.125 inches (3 mm) and a total thickness of 0.25 inches (6.4 mm). The Aluminum marker has the same physical characteristics but is designed and approved by regulatory authorities for activity content up to 12.0 mCi (444 MBq) of Co-57.
All sources are shipped in appropriate shielding for storage and transport and should be used only as directed by your organization.
• BM03-57L-50 Cobalt-57 50 uCi
• BM03-57L-100 Cobalt-57 100 uCi
• BM03-22L-100 Sodium-22 100 uCi (lower activity levels available)
• BM03-68L –100 Gemanium-68 max 100 uCi (lower activity levels available)
• BM03-57L-XXX Cobalt-57 Maximum 1.0 millicuries
• BM03-57A-XXX Cobalt-57 Maximum 5.0 millicuries
• BM03-22A-XXX Sodium-22 Maximum 0.5 millicuries
• BM03-68A-XXX Germanium-68 Maximum 0.5 millicuries